There are still some spaces available on the CHANGE Knowledge Exchange with full details and booking info below.
CHANGE Knowledge Exchange Event
Tuesday 26 September 2017
9.30am to 3.00pm
9.30am to 3.00pm
The Fullarton Suite, 1300 Tollcross Road, Glasgow G32 8HH
We are delighted to invite you to our Knowledge Exchange event, forming part of the CHANGE: Childcare and Nurture project, currently being implemented in Glasgow (East).
Who is it for?
- Anyone who has an interest in contributing to a discussion about improving childcare in Glasgow East
- Groups or individuals working with children and families locally, regionally or nationally
- Organisations with a commitment to improving outcomes for children and families
What’s it about?
Over the course of the day, this event will aim to:
- Share the background and aims of the CHANGE: Childcare and Nurture Glasgow East project
- Present and discuss learning emerging from initial community engagement activities
- Present and discuss emerging findings from year one of evaluation
- Connect with service providers in the project area and encourage the exchange of ideas and practice
- Explore greater use of the outdoors for children’s services in the area
- Consider how we can best work together enact positive change for children and families.
What can I learn?
- Opportunities to hear examples of good practice in engaging with children and families from organisations working at both local and national level
- Information about other work being undertaken locally to improve outcomes for children and families
- Discussions around what makes a quality childcare service including the use of outdoor provision
- Interim findings of community engagement and research activities undertaken by CHANGE and Glasgow Centre for Population Health in Glasgow East.
With input from:
- Children in Scotland
- Glasgow Centre for Population Health
- Glasgow City Council
- Inspiring Scotland
How much does it cost?
This event is free to attend.
How do I book my place?